Vision & Goals
Any good plan begins and ends with its vision and goals in mind. Once complete, here’s what this plan will accomplish:
Warm & Friendly
There are plenty of reasons to renovate a building…but here are just a handful of the immediate benefits we’ll experience once the Reaching Beyond campaign is complete!
Vision & Goals
- Warm and friendly
- 1,550 total seats: 1,100 on main floor and 450 in the balcony
- Three primary entrances: two located near the building’s north and south doors, plus a central entrance featuring wide stairs and/or ramps
- New LED dimmable house lighting and new ceiling pads and grid
- Comfortable, upholstered individual seating to replace pews
- New audio, visual, and lighting systems
- Expanded platform with flared side wings
- Stage side walls create storage and pre-stage space with curtains for separation
- Reconstructed audio and visual booths
- Refinished platform walls with wood finish matching the building’s design features
- New finishes including carpet and painted walls
- Expanded size to provide informal gathering space and seating areas
- New sound-rated auditorium separation wall
- Three focused entrances to the auditorium
- Raised ceiling
- New finishes including carpet, painted walls, and wood-finished walls throughout
- New round aluminum finishes on columns
- New soffits and open/closed ceilings featuring lighting and signage for unification and wayfinding
- New lighting to define entrances, feature walls, and to include decorative wall-mounted and suspended fixtures
- Guest service area at main entrances
- New locations for flexible-use serving areas (coffee, snacks, information)
- Movable information desk
- New furniture including various tables, chairs, and soft seating
- Updated code-compliant sprinkler system
- New HVAC system
- Gas line separation with new meter
- New security system
- Possible reconfiguration of bookstore
- Updates to GraceKIDS rooms
Proposed Floor Plan
The updated Worship Center will feature widened gathering spaces for ample seating, serving areas, and guest services. The new auditorium will feature individual seating, an extended platform, side-stage space, and updated audio, visual, and lighting systems.
This more welcoming and spacious environment will allow us plenty of room for greeting and talking with one another.
New textiles include removable carpet squares, which improve appearance and maintenance.
Wheelchair-accessible entrances provide a better experience for those requiring stair-free accessibility.
The stage and auditorium will be reshaped to provide a more intimate experience. Dimmable LED lighting will allow for more flexibility in the types of gatherings we can host.
Cushioned seating with improved sight lines to the stage make the experience more appealing to visitors and long-time attenders alike.
Modern audio and video equipment will bring our technological capacity into the 21st Century.
Ask God to reveal what He’s calling you to contribute to this initiative. Join with your spouse or family members to commit yourself to follow His leading.